USE OF THE PROTEASE ENZYME PREPARATION IN DIETS FOR FATTENING BROILER CHICKENS
Ogorodnichuk G.М. Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor
Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
The effectiveness of the inclusion of the enzyme preparation Protease in the diet of fattening broiler chickens was studied.
Protease is an enzyme of hydrolases class; it breaks down the peptide bond between amino acids in proteins. Protease is one of the most important industrial enzymes.
It should be noted that broiler chickens additionally to the diet fed by enzyme preparation, significantly outperformed the control group by live weight by 13% (P<0.001).
Adding to the diet of broiler chickens of feed enzyme Protease improves poultry feed conversion by 3.6%.
In the experimental groups, a 25% increase in the productivity index was established compare to the control numbers; it confirms the efficiency of using the 0.025% protease feed enzyme for broiler chickens.
1. Ibatullin, I.I., Zhukorskyi, O. M., Baschenko, M.I., et.al. (2017). Metodolohіia ta orhanіzatsіia naukovykh doslіdzhen u tvarynnytstvі [Methodology and organization of scientific research in animal husbandry]. Kyiv: Ahrarna nauka. [in Ukrainian].
2. Kirillov M.P. (2004). Preparaty biologicheski aktivnyh veshhestv novogo pokolenija v sostave kombikormov dlja sel'skohozjajstvennyh zhivotnyh (proshloe, nastojashhee i budushhee zootehnicheskoj nauki). Trudy VIZha.Dubrovicy. Vyp. 62. S. 304.
3. Chudak R.A., Ohorodnichuk H.M., Balukh N.M. (2016). Efektyvnist' vykorystannya kombinovanykh fermentno-probiotychnykh dobavok u hodivli sil's'kohospodars'kykh tvaryn. Monohrafiya. Vinnytsya: RVV VNAU. 143 s.
4. Сhudak R.A., Vanzhula Yu.I., Podolyan Yu.M. (2014). Vykorystannya fermentnoho preparatu v hodivli ptytsi. Ziborraportownaukowyh «Aktualnenaukoweproblemy. Rozpatrenie, decyzia, praktyka». Wroclaw. 18-21st.
5. Ploxy`nsky`j N.A. (1969). Rukovodstvo po by`ometry`y` dlya zootexny`kov [Biometrics Guidefor Livestock Breeders]. Moskva: Kolos [in Russian].
6. Slobodianiuk N.M., Kondratiuk V.M. (2013). Efektyvnist vykorystannia fermentnykh preparativ u hodivli kurchat-broileriv [Efficiency of use of enzyme preparations in feeding of broiler chickens]. Naukovyi visnyk LNUVMBT imeni S.Z. Hzhytskoho – Scientific Messenger of Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnologies Named after S.Z. Gzhytskyj. Vol. 15. issue 1(55). 109-114 [in Ukrainian].
7. Tashlytska, H.V. (2013). Khimichnyi sklad miasa ta pechinky kurchat-broileriv za vykorystannia fermentu protoryzyn [The chemical composition of meat and liver of chicken broilers fed by the enzyme protorizin]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats. Tekhnolohiia vyrobnytstva produktsii tvarynnytstva. – Collection of scientific works. Technology of livestock production. issue 10(105), 49-53. [in Ukrainian].
Аnimal feeding and feed technology; current problems of animal breeding, breeding and hygiene; food safety and food processing technology; aquatic bioresources and aquaculture
Certificate of state registration of the print media: КВ № 21523-11423Р 18.08.2015
Founder of the collection: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, Georgia Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Editor-in-Chief: Viktor Mazur, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences Associate Professor, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Deputy editors-in-chief: Aleksidze G.M., D.Sc.(Ph.D.), academician of the Academy of agricultural sciences of Georgia; Yaremchuk O.S., D.Sc.(Ph.D.) Professor, University of Vinnitsa (Vinnytsia)
Secretary in charge: L. Kazmiruk
Editorial Board full list
Mazur Viktor, Candidate of Science, Associate Professor of VNAU (Editor-in-Chief);
Guram Aleksidze, Ph.D., Academician of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences Georgia (Deputy Editor-in-Chief);
Yaremchuk Oleksandr, Ph.D., Professor, VNAU (Deputy Editor-in-Chief);
Members of the Editorial Board:
Ibatullin Ildus, Ph.D., Professor, Academician, NULES;
Kaletnik Hryhoriy Ph.D. (Economics), Academician of NAAS of Ukraine, VNAU;
Zakharenko Mykola Oleksandrovych, Ph.D., Professor, NULES;
Vashakidze Archil, Ph.D., Academician, National Coordinator for Agricultural Electrification and Automation (Georgia);
Giorgadze Anatoly, Ph.D. (Engineering), Academy of Agricultural Sciences of Georgia;
Grib Josip, Ph.D, Professor of NUHPP;
Dzhaparidze Givi, Ph.D. (Economics), Academician, Vice-President of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences science of Georgia;
Georgiy Yeresko, Ph.D. (Engineering), Professor, Corresponding Member of NAAS of Ukraine, Institute of Food Resources;
Vlasenko Volodymyr, Ph.D.(Engineering), Professor of VTEI;
Kulyk Mykhaylo, Ph.D., Professor, Corresponding Member of NAAS of Ukraine, VNAU;
Kucheriaviy Vitaliy, Ph.D.(Engineering), Professor, VNAU;
Lysenko Alexander, Ph.D., Professor, Research Institute of Experimental Veterinary Science, Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Minsk);
Lyotka Halyna, Ph.D., Associate Professor of VNAU;
Mazurenko Mykola, Ph.D., (Engineering), Professor;
Polishchuk Galina, Ph.D., Associate Professor;
Sychevsky Mykola, Ph.D.(Economics), Professor, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Food Resources;
Skoromna Oksana, Ph.D., Associate Professor;
Chagelishvili Revaz, Ph.D., Academician, National Forestry Coordinator (Georgia);
Chudak Roman, Ph.D., (Engineering), Professor, VNAU;
Sheiko Ivan, Doctor of Science, Professor, Institute of Animal Science of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Zhodino);
Kazmyruk Larisa, Ph.D., Associate Professor of VNAU (secretary in charge).
Type of publication for the intended purpose: scientific
Edition status: shared
Year of foundation: 2015
Frequency: 1 to 5 times a year
Volume: 4 to 10 ppm (format A-4)
Edition language: (different languages) Ukrainian, Georgian, English, Russian
Scope and category of readers: nationwide, foreign researchers, university professors, graduate students, students and professionals of agriculture and fisheries and food production
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the Rector Order of the Higher Education University Mazur V.A. dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
Beneficiary: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the collection: "Agrarian science and food technology".
Agrarian Science and Food Technology Established in 1994 under the name of the Collection of Scientific Works of VSAU.
According to the Resolution of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine of September 11, 1997, this publication has acquired the status of a professional, in which it is allowed to publish the main results of the dissertation research in the fields of "Agronomy", "Animal engineering" and "Economic Sciences".
In 2001-2014 it was published under the title "Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University".
Since 2015 it is:"Agricultural Science and Food Technologies".
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine in agricultural sciences under the name "Agrarian Science and Food Technologies" (ground: Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016 No. 515).