THE PIGS BALANCE OF NITROGEN AND PHOSPHORUS DEPENDING ON THE SATURATION OF THEIR DIETS WITH ALFALFA GRASS
Posternak L.I., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor
Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
The calculations in different periods of the experiment showed that the digestibility of such nutrients as dry matter, nitrogen-free extractive substances is almost unchanged when the content of alfalfa grass in the diets of experimental animals have increased. However, there is a slight decrease in the protein and fiber digestibility ratios (the difference is unlikely). The lowest coefficients of fat digestibility were during the second period of the experiment (difference is unlikely). It may be explained by the adaptive restructuring of the digestive processes in the small intestine.
Balance of nitrogen characterizes transformation of protein substances in animal bodies. The nitrogen balance determines the gain or decrease of protein in the animal body during the experimental period.
If feeding involves an increase in the weight of the animals, part of the nitrogen is deposited in the animal bodies. Mud nitrogen, urine nitrogen and deposited nitrogen is equal to the feed nitrogen.
Conducting the experiment to determine the digestibility of nutrients in pigs, depending on the saturation of their diets with alfalfa grass, positive indicators were found that characterize the use of animal nitrogen in the diet. So, at 4.9% of the alfalfa protein content in the total protein of the diet of experimental pigs, 41.3% of the feed taken from the feed or 51.6% of the digested nitrogen was retained in their bodies.
Phosphorus metabolism is closely linked to protein metabolism. The saturation of pigs' diets in the feeding of alfalfa grass did not adversely affect their absorption of phosphorus.
The smallest amount of phosphorus from feed was maintained in the body of animals in the third period, when the amount of alfalfa added to the diet was highest.
Studies have shown a positive effect on pig productivity when alfalfa grass was introduced in summer rations up to 20% by protein or 16% by dry matter.
1. Akіmov S.V., Opryshko N.M. (1993). Efektyvnіst vykorystannia kormіv svyniamy poltavsko-bielaruskoi selektsіi [Efficiency of pigs of Poltava-Belarusian breed feed usage]. Svynarstvo – Pig Raising , 49, 35-38 [in Ukrainian].
2. Aktova M.D. (1990). Normirovanie aminokislotnogo pitaniya korov [Rationing of amino acid feeding of cows]. Zootehniya – Zootechnics. 7, 39-41[in Ukrainian].
3. Bohdanov H.O. (2013). Normy, orіientovnі ratsіony ta praktychnі porady z hodіvlі velykoi rohatoi khudoby [Standards, approximate diets and practical tips for feeding cattle]. Zhytomyr: PP «Ruta» [in Ukrainian].
4. Bohdanov H.O. (2012). Teorіia і praktyka normovanoi hodіvlі velykoi rohatoi khudoby [Theory and practice of normalized feeding of cattle]. Zhytomyr: PP «Ruta» [in Ukrainian].
5. Galushko V.M. (1985). Sravnitelnaya otsenka raznyih porod i tipov sviney po perevarimosti i effektivnosti ispolzovaniya kormov [Comparative assessment of different breeds and types of pigs on digestibility and efficiency of feed use] Sb.tr. Bel – Сollection of works/ Bel., 26, 27-32 [in Belarus].
6. Datsiuk I.V., M.O. Mazurenko. (2016). Peretravnіst pozhyvnykh rechovyn ta balans azotu v molodniaku svynei pry zghodovuvannі premіksіv [Permeability of nutrients and nitrogen balance of young pigs fed by premixes] Kormy і kormovyrobnytstvo – Feed and feed production, 82, 239-243 [in Ukrainian].
7. Demydas H.I., Kvitko H.P., Tkachuk O.P. (2013). Bahatorichni bobovi travy yak osnova pryrodnoi intensyfikatsii kormovyrobnytstva [Long-term leguminous herbares as basis of natural intensification of feed production]. Navchalnyi posibnyk. Kyiv: Tsentr uchbovoi literatury. 321 s.
8. Dmitrochenko A.P., Pshenichnyiy P.D. (1964). Kormlenie selskohozyaystvennyih zhivotnyih [Feeding of farm animals]. L.: Kolos [in Ukrainian].
9. Ibatullіn I.I., D.O. Melnychuk D.O. (2007). Hodіvlia sіlskohospodarskykh tvaryn: Pіdruchnyk dlia studentіv vyshchykh ahrarnykh navchalnykh zakladіv. [Farm Animals: Textbook for Students of Higher Agrarian Institutions]. Vіnnytsia: «Nova knyha» [in Ukrainian].
10. Kulyk M.F., R.I. Kravtsіv. (2003). Kormy: otsіnka, vykorystannia, produktsіia tvarynnytstva, ekolohіia: posіbnyk. [Foods: evaluation, use, livestock production, ecology: textbook] Vіnnytsia: Tezys [in Ukrainian].
11. Pshenichyiy P.D. (1990). O povyishenii ispolzovaniya kormovogo azota na obrazovanie produktov zhivotnovodstva [On increasing use of feed nitrogen for the production of livestock products]. Zhivotnovodstvo – Livestock breeding, 9, 25-30 [in Ukrainian].
Аnimal feeding and feed technology; current problems of animal breeding, breeding and hygiene; food safety and food processing technology; aquatic bioresources and aquaculture
Certificate of state registration of the print media: КВ № 21523-11423Р 18.08.2015
Founder of the collection: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, Georgia Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Editor-in-Chief: Viktor Mazur, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences Associate Professor, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Deputy editors-in-chief: Aleksidze G.M., D.Sc.(Ph.D.), academician of the Academy of agricultural sciences of Georgia; Yaremchuk O.S., D.Sc.(Ph.D.) Professor, University of Vinnitsa (Vinnytsia)
Secretary in charge: L. Kazmiruk
Editorial Board full list
Mazur Viktor, Candidate of Science, Associate Professor of VNAU (Editor-in-Chief);
Guram Aleksidze, Ph.D., Academician of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences Georgia (Deputy Editor-in-Chief);
Yaremchuk Oleksandr, Ph.D., Professor, VNAU (Deputy Editor-in-Chief);
Members of the Editorial Board:
Ibatullin Ildus, Ph.D., Professor, Academician, NULES;
Kaletnik Hryhoriy Ph.D. (Economics), Academician of NAAS of Ukraine, VNAU;
Zakharenko Mykola Oleksandrovych, Ph.D., Professor, NULES;
Vashakidze Archil, Ph.D., Academician, National Coordinator for Agricultural Electrification and Automation (Georgia);
Giorgadze Anatoly, Ph.D. (Engineering), Academy of Agricultural Sciences of Georgia;
Grib Josip, Ph.D, Professor of NUHPP;
Dzhaparidze Givi, Ph.D. (Economics), Academician, Vice-President of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences science of Georgia;
Georgiy Yeresko, Ph.D. (Engineering), Professor, Corresponding Member of NAAS of Ukraine, Institute of Food Resources;
Vlasenko Volodymyr, Ph.D.(Engineering), Professor of VTEI;
Kulyk Mykhaylo, Ph.D., Professor, Corresponding Member of NAAS of Ukraine, VNAU;
Kucheriaviy Vitaliy, Ph.D.(Engineering), Professor, VNAU;
Lysenko Alexander, Ph.D., Professor, Research Institute of Experimental Veterinary Science, Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Minsk);
Lyotka Halyna, Ph.D., Associate Professor of VNAU;
Mazurenko Mykola, Ph.D., (Engineering), Professor;
Polishchuk Galina, Ph.D., Associate Professor;
Sychevsky Mykola, Ph.D.(Economics), Professor, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Food Resources;
Skoromna Oksana, Ph.D., Associate Professor;
Chagelishvili Revaz, Ph.D., Academician, National Forestry Coordinator (Georgia);
Chudak Roman, Ph.D., (Engineering), Professor, VNAU;
Sheiko Ivan, Doctor of Science, Professor, Institute of Animal Science of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Zhodino);
Kazmyruk Larisa, Ph.D., Associate Professor of VNAU (secretary in charge).
Type of publication for the intended purpose: scientific
Edition status: shared
Year of foundation: 2015
Frequency: 1 to 5 times a year
Volume: 4 to 10 ppm (format A-4)
Edition language: (different languages) Ukrainian, Georgian, English, Russian
Scope and category of readers: nationwide, foreign researchers, university professors, graduate students, students and professionals of agriculture and fisheries and food production
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the Rector Order of the Higher Education University Mazur V.A. dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
Beneficiary: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the collection: "Agrarian science and food technology".
Agrarian Science and Food Technology Established in 1994 under the name of the Collection of Scientific Works of VSAU.
According to the Resolution of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine of September 11, 1997, this publication has acquired the status of a professional, in which it is allowed to publish the main results of the dissertation research in the fields of "Agronomy", "Animal engineering" and "Economic Sciences".
In 2001-2014 it was published under the title "Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University".
Since 2015 it is:"Agricultural Science and Food Technologies".
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine in agricultural sciences under the name "Agrarian Science and Food Technologies" (ground: Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016 No. 515).