QUALITY INDICATORS OF COTTAGE CHEESE WITH HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS
Ovsiienko S.M, Сandidate of Аgricultural Science, Associate Professor
Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
The publication contains the results of organoleptic and physical and chemical studies of goat milk cheese with herbal supplements (flax seeds, cellulose from flax seeds) containing high-grade proteins, easily digestible carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins, minerals and goat milk raw materials for making cottage cheeses.
Goat milk differs from cow ones. Its proteins, lactose and lipids are easier to digest. Goat milk has been successfully used both for the prevention and for treatment of certain diseases.
The combination of dairy and plant raw materials provides the opportunity for mutual enrichment of the ingredients that are part of these products, increasing nutritional and biological value. In addition, the range of dairy products is expanding.
Studies have proved that goat milk meets all requirements for the production of soft cheese. The cheese samples were in compliance with the regulatory and technical documentation considering organoleptic and physical and chemical parameters. The use of flax seeds and its fiber in the production of goat milk cheese enhances the nutritional value of the product through the enrichment of essential amino acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids (ω-3, ω-6), vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. The use of flax seeds and its fiber in the production of goat milk soft cheese, improves the consumption properties of the final product, expands the range of cottage cheeses, provides the necessary functional, dietary and prophylactic properties of the product.
1. Makarova I.V. (2015). Koz'e moloko dlya zdorov'ya, dolgoletiya i krasoty [Goat milk for health, longevity and beauty]. Sovety opytnogo doktora dlya vzroslyh i malyshej – Tips from an experienced doctor for adults and toddlers, 2-7 [in Russian].
2. Getmanec V.N. & Nahapetyan V.M. (2017). Proizvodstvo syrov iz koz'ego moloka v usloviyah fermy «Matveevyh» [Production of goat cheese in the Matveyev farm]. Vestnik Altajskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta – Bulletin of Altai State Agrarian University, 10 (156), 174-178 [in Russian].
3. Voronova N. S. & Ovcharov D. V. (2014). Raspredelenie elektroforeticheskih frakcij belkovyh izolyatov iz podsolnechnogo zhmyha [Distribution of electrophoretic fractions of protein isolates from sunflower meal]. Politematicheskij setevoj elektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal Kubanskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta (Nauchnyj zhurnal KubGAU) [Elektronnyj resurs] – Political Internet electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University, 10 (104), 943–952 [in Russian].
4. Solomon A. M. (2017). Obgruntuvannia napriamiv rozvytku funktsionalnykh molochnykh produktiv. [Substantiation of directions of development of functional dairy products]. Vseukrainskyi naukovo-tekhnichnyi zhurnal «Tekhnika enerhetyka transport APK» – All-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal «Engineering energy transport APC», 2 (97), 85-89 [in Ukrainian].
5. Merkusheva I. N. & Petrichenko S. P. & Kozhuhova M. A. (2005). Pishchevaya i biologicheskaya cennost' koz'ego moloka [Nutritional and biological value of goat milk]. Izvestiya vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij. Pishchevaya tekhnologi – News of higher educational institutions. Food technology, 2-3, 44-46 [in Russian].
6. Protasova D.G. (2001). Svojstva koz'ego moloka [Properties of goat milk]. Molochnaya promyshlennost' – Dairy industry, 8, 25-26 [in Russian].
7. Baranova M.G. & Ostashevskaya D.M. & Krasnikov L.V. (1998). Himicheskij sostav kislomolochnyh produktov iz koz'ego moloka [The chemical composition of dairy products from goat milk]. Molochnaya promyshlennost' – Dairy industry, 2, 25 [in Russian].
8. Daniyarova G. M. & Gumarova A. K. & Abuova A. B. & Suhanberdina F. H. (2015). Sravnitel'naya ocenka organolepticheskih i fiziko-himicheskih pokazatelej jogurta iz koz'ego i korov'ego moloka [Comparative evaluation of organoleptic and physico-chemical characteristics of goat and cow milk yogurt]. Molodoj uchenyj – Young scientist, 63, 29-33 [in Russian].
9. Masterskih D. G. (2007). Koz'e moloko v proizvodstve molochnoj produkcii [Goat milk in dairy production]. Pererabotka moloka – Milk processing, 11, 52-53 [in Russian].
10. Felik S.V. & Antipova T.A. & Les' G.M. (2012). Razrabotka specializirovannogo pitaniya na osnove koz'ego moloka [Development of specialized nutrition based on goat milk]. Pererabotka moloka – Milk processing, 10, 60-61 [in Russian].
11. Zavalnіuk І.P. (2016). Osnovnі aspektу tekhnologіі vуrobnictva mіyakoho syru z kozynoho moloka [Basic aspects of goat milk soft cheese production technology]. Tavriiskyi naukovyi visnyk: Naukovyi zhurnal – Taurian Scientific Bulletin: Scientific journal, 96, 298 [in Ukrainian].
12. Hromova T.I. & Krokhalova A.A. & Turynskyi V.M. (2011). Tekhnolohichni rishennia shchodo perspektyvnykh napriamiv vykorystannia kozynoho moloka [Technological solutions for perspective directions of goat milk use]. Prohresyvni tekhnika ta tekhnolohii kharchovykh vyrobnytstv restorannoho hospodarstva i torhivli: zb. nauk. pr. – Progressive Food Technology and Technology in the Restaurant and Trade Industry: A Collection of Scientific Papers, 2, 114-120 [in Ukrainian].
13. Murugova D.V. & Korotkova A.A. & Mosolova N.I. (2018). Vliyanie l'nyanogo semeni i produktov ego pererabotki na lipidno-belkovyj sostav molochnoj produkcii [The influence of flaxseed and its products on the lipid-protein composition of dairy products]. Pishchevaya promyshlennost' – Food industry, 7, 29-31 [in Russian].
14. Slobodianiuk N.M. & Sukhenko Yu.H. & Veretynska I.H. (2014). Kharchova ta biolohichna tsinnist nasinnia lonu [Nutritional and biological value of flax seeds]. Naukovi pratsi Odeskoi natsionalnoi akademii kharchovykh tekhnolohii – Scientific works of the Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies, 46, 1, 91-94 [in Ukrainian].
15. Gorlov I.F. & Karengina T.V. (2003). Tekhnologiya polucheniya tykvennogo masla i ego biologicheskaya cennost' [Technology of production of pumpkin oil and its biological value]. Hranenie i pererabotka s.-h. syr'ya – Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials, 8, 111-114 [in Russian].
Аnimal feeding and feed technology; current problems of animal breeding, breeding and hygiene; food safety and food processing technology; aquatic bioresources and aquaculture
Certificate of state registration of the print media: КВ № 21523-11423Р 18.08.2015
Founder of the collection: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, Georgia Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Editor-in-Chief: Viktor Mazur, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences Associate Professor, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Deputy editors-in-chief: Aleksidze G.M., D.Sc.(Ph.D.), academician of the Academy of agricultural sciences of Georgia; Yaremchuk O.S., D.Sc.(Ph.D.) Professor, University of Vinnitsa (Vinnytsia)
Secretary in charge: L. Kazmiruk
Editorial Board full list
Mazur Viktor, Candidate of Science, Associate Professor of VNAU (Editor-in-Chief);
Guram Aleksidze, Ph.D., Academician of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences Georgia (Deputy Editor-in-Chief);
Yaremchuk Oleksandr, Ph.D., Professor, VNAU (Deputy Editor-in-Chief);
Members of the Editorial Board:
Ibatullin Ildus, Ph.D., Professor, Academician, NULES;
Kaletnik Hryhoriy Ph.D. (Economics), Academician of NAAS of Ukraine, VNAU;
Zakharenko Mykola Oleksandrovych, Ph.D., Professor, NULES;
Vashakidze Archil, Ph.D., Academician, National Coordinator for Agricultural Electrification and Automation (Georgia);
Giorgadze Anatoly, Ph.D. (Engineering), Academy of Agricultural Sciences of Georgia;
Grib Josip, Ph.D, Professor of NUHPP;
Dzhaparidze Givi, Ph.D. (Economics), Academician, Vice-President of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences science of Georgia;
Georgiy Yeresko, Ph.D. (Engineering), Professor, Corresponding Member of NAAS of Ukraine, Institute of Food Resources;
Vlasenko Volodymyr, Ph.D.(Engineering), Professor of VTEI;
Kulyk Mykhaylo, Ph.D., Professor, Corresponding Member of NAAS of Ukraine, VNAU;
Kucheriaviy Vitaliy, Ph.D.(Engineering), Professor, VNAU;
Lysenko Alexander, Ph.D., Professor, Research Institute of Experimental Veterinary Science, Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Minsk);
Lyotka Halyna, Ph.D., Associate Professor of VNAU;
Mazurenko Mykola, Ph.D., (Engineering), Professor;
Polishchuk Galina, Ph.D., Associate Professor;
Sychevsky Mykola, Ph.D.(Economics), Professor, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Food Resources;
Skoromna Oksana, Ph.D., Associate Professor;
Chagelishvili Revaz, Ph.D., Academician, National Forestry Coordinator (Georgia);
Chudak Roman, Ph.D., (Engineering), Professor, VNAU;
Sheiko Ivan, Doctor of Science, Professor, Institute of Animal Science of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Zhodino);
Kazmyruk Larisa, Ph.D., Associate Professor of VNAU (secretary in charge).
Type of publication for the intended purpose: scientific
Edition status: shared
Year of foundation: 2015
Frequency: 1 to 5 times a year
Volume: 4 to 10 ppm (format A-4)
Edition language: (different languages) Ukrainian, Georgian, English, Russian
Scope and category of readers: nationwide, foreign researchers, university professors, graduate students, students and professionals of agriculture and fisheries and food production
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the Rector Order of the Higher Education University Mazur V.A. dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
Beneficiary: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the collection: "Agrarian science and food technology".
Agrarian Science and Food Technology Established in 1994 under the name of the Collection of Scientific Works of VSAU.
According to the Resolution of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine of September 11, 1997, this publication has acquired the status of a professional, in which it is allowed to publish the main results of the dissertation research in the fields of "Agronomy", "Animal engineering" and "Economic Sciences".
In 2001-2014 it was published under the title "Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University".
Since 2015 it is:"Agricultural Science and Food Technologies".
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine in agricultural sciences under the name "Agrarian Science and Food Technologies" (ground: Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016 No. 515).