NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS AND THEIR FUNCTIONAL ROLE
Solomon A.M., Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
Vischak I.V., Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
Voitsitskaya O.M., Assistant
Bondar M.M., Aspirant
Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
In the production of dairy products in the modern food industry, various nutritional additives are used, the purpose of which is, first of all, to extend the shelf life of the product, improve the organoleptic and physico-chemical parameters. Nutritional Supplements (HD) are natural or synthetic substances that are deliberately introduced into foods in order to provide them with the necessary properties and are not used independently in the form of products or ordinary food components. For the main purposes of introducing into a food product, which are determined by their technological functions, food additives are subjected to a certain classification: improving the appearance of the product (dyes, stabilizers, bleaching substances), taste regulation (flavors, sweeteners, acidity regulators), consistency regulation (thickeners, gel formers, stabilizers, emulsifiers, foaming agents), increasing the shelf life of the product (preservatives, antioxidants, moisture retainers, film formers). At this stage, such technological classes of nutritional additives are already around 45, which requires an additional level of classification. Nutritional supplements, like any chemical compound, may have a toxic effect on the food product, so food safety is given particular attention. All nutritional supplements are under constant supervision. When using any food additive, it is necessary to withstand their exact dosage and conditions of application. When changing the conditions of use and availability of new scientific information, the status of the food additive may be changed. All nutritional supplements are under constant supervision. When using any food additive, it is necessary to withstand their exact dosage and conditions of application. When changing the conditions of use and availability of new scientific information, the status of the food additive may be changed. To date, Ukraine has not created an effective mechanism for comprehensive control over the production and use of nutritional supplements. The current system allows only selective checks of some manufacturers, which does not allow to make a complete picture of the volumes of use of food additives in Ukraine and their compliance with the list approved by the Cabinet of Ministers.
1. Nechaev, A.P., Kochetkova, A.A., & ZaitsevA.N. (2001) Pyshchevue dobavky: uchebnyky y uchebn. Posobyia dlia studentov vushykh uchebnukh zavedenyi [Nutritional supplements]. Moscow: Kolos [in Russian].
2. Sarafanova, L.A. (2004). Pyshchevue dobavky [Nutritional supplements]. (Vols. 2). SPb: HYORD [in Russian].
3. Buldakov, A.S. (2001) Pyshchevue dobavky. [Nutritional supplements]. Moscow: DeLy [in Russian].
4. HurovA.N. (1987). Metodu otsenky emulhyruiushchykh svoistv pyshchevukh belkov [Methods for assessing the emulsifying properties of food proteins]. Pyshchevaia y pererabatuvaiushchaia promushlennost – Food and processing industry, 1, 61-63 [in Russian].
5. Hurov, A.Y., Lozynskaia, N.V., Larychev, N.A., Mukhyn, M.A., & Tolstohuzov, V.B. (1983) Novue metodu otsenky emulhyruiushchykh svoistv belkov [New methods for assessing the emulsifying properties of proteins].Tallyn: Tallynskyi polytekhn. yn-t. [in Estonian].
6. Kafka, B.V., & Lurem Y.S. (1967). Tekhnolohycheskyi kontrol kondyterskoho proyzvodstva [Tekhnolohycheskyi kontrol kondyterskoho proyzvodstva]. Moscow: Pyshch. prom-st [in Russian].
7. Lastukhin, Y.O. (2009) Kharchovi dobavky. E-kody. Budova. Oderzhannia. Vlastyvosti. [Harchov additives. E-code. Budova. Oderzhannya. Powerfulness]. Lviv: Tsentr Yevropy [in Ukrainian].
8. Tymoshenko, V.S. & Ivanova, V.L (2002). Kharchovi dobavky [Nutritional supplements]. Lviv: NTTs «Leonorm-standart» [in Ukrainian].
9. Sanitarni pravyla i normy po zastosuvanniu kharchovykh dobavok [Sanitary regulations and norms for the hardening of food additives]. Nakaz MOZ Ukrainy № 222 vid 23.07.1996. zi zminamy ta dopovnenniamy) [in Ukrainian].
10. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro bezpechnist ta yakist kharchovykh produktiv» vid 06.09.2005, Dokument 2809-15 [Law of Ukraine «On Bezpechnnist that the perk of food products» weed 06.09.2005 Document 2809-15], (2005 September 6). Holos Ukrainy – Voice of Ukraine, 220, рр. 69 [in Ukrainian].
11. Produkty kharchovi. Markuvannia dlia spozhyvachiv.Zahalni pravyla [Food and Food. Markuvannya for spzhivachiv. Zagalnі rules]. (2010) DSTU 4518:200 (z popravkamy ta Zminoiu № 1). Kyiv: Derzhspozhyvstandart Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
Аnimal feeding and feed technology; current problems of animal breeding, breeding and hygiene; food safety and food processing technology; aquatic bioresources and aquaculture
Certificate of state registration of the print media: КВ № 21523-11423Р 18.08.2015
Founder of the collection: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, Georgia Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Editor-in-Chief: Viktor Mazur, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences Associate Professor, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Deputy editors-in-chief: Aleksidze G.M., D.Sc.(Ph.D.), academician of the Academy of agricultural sciences of Georgia; Yaremchuk O.S., D.Sc.(Ph.D.) Professor, University of Vinnitsa (Vinnytsia)
Secretary in charge: L. Kazmiruk
Editorial Board full list
Mazur Viktor, Candidate of Science, Associate Professor of VNAU (Editor-in-Chief);
Guram Aleksidze, Ph.D., Academician of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences Georgia (Deputy Editor-in-Chief);
Yaremchuk Oleksandr, Ph.D., Professor, VNAU (Deputy Editor-in-Chief);
Members of the Editorial Board:
Ibatullin Ildus, Ph.D., Professor, Academician, NULES;
Kaletnik Hryhoriy Ph.D. (Economics), Academician of NAAS of Ukraine, VNAU;
Zakharenko Mykola Oleksandrovych, Ph.D., Professor, NULES;
Vashakidze Archil, Ph.D., Academician, National Coordinator for Agricultural Electrification and Automation (Georgia);
Giorgadze Anatoly, Ph.D. (Engineering), Academy of Agricultural Sciences of Georgia;
Grib Josip, Ph.D, Professor of NUHPP;
Dzhaparidze Givi, Ph.D. (Economics), Academician, Vice-President of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences science of Georgia;
Georgiy Yeresko, Ph.D. (Engineering), Professor, Corresponding Member of NAAS of Ukraine, Institute of Food Resources;
Vlasenko Volodymyr, Ph.D.(Engineering), Professor of VTEI;
Kulyk Mykhaylo, Ph.D., Professor, Corresponding Member of NAAS of Ukraine, VNAU;
Kucheriaviy Vitaliy, Ph.D.(Engineering), Professor, VNAU;
Lysenko Alexander, Ph.D., Professor, Research Institute of Experimental Veterinary Science, Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Minsk);
Lyotka Halyna, Ph.D., Associate Professor of VNAU;
Mazurenko Mykola, Ph.D., (Engineering), Professor;
Polishchuk Galina, Ph.D., Associate Professor;
Sychevsky Mykola, Ph.D.(Economics), Professor, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Food Resources;
Skoromna Oksana, Ph.D., Associate Professor;
Chagelishvili Revaz, Ph.D., Academician, National Forestry Coordinator (Georgia);
Chudak Roman, Ph.D., (Engineering), Professor, VNAU;
Sheiko Ivan, Doctor of Science, Professor, Institute of Animal Science of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Zhodino);
Kazmyruk Larisa, Ph.D., Associate Professor of VNAU (secretary in charge).
Type of publication for the intended purpose: scientific
Edition status: shared
Year of foundation: 2015
Frequency: 1 to 5 times a year
Volume: 4 to 10 ppm (format A-4)
Edition language: (different languages) Ukrainian, Georgian, English, Russian
Scope and category of readers: nationwide, foreign researchers, university professors, graduate students, students and professionals of agriculture and fisheries and food production
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the Rector Order of the Higher Education University Mazur V.A. dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
Beneficiary: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the collection: "Agrarian science and food technology".
Agrarian Science and Food Technology Established in 1994 under the name of the Collection of Scientific Works of VSAU.
According to the Resolution of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine of September 11, 1997, this publication has acquired the status of a professional, in which it is allowed to publish the main results of the dissertation research in the fields of "Agronomy", "Animal engineering" and "Economic Sciences".
In 2001-2014 it was published under the title "Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University".
Since 2015 it is:"Agricultural Science and Food Technologies".
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine in agricultural sciences under the name "Agrarian Science and Food Technologies" (ground: Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016 No. 515).