BEER PELLET IN THE RATIONS OF YOUNG RETAILS JERSEY BREED OVER 6 MONTHLY
Kryvyi M., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
Veres A., Postgraduate
Zhytomyr National Agroecological University
The article reveals the question of the possibility of feeding dry beer pellet to the repair young cattle at the age of 6 to 12 months and the effect of this feeding factor on the growth and development of animals. The studies were conducted on repair heifers of the Jersey breed. During the period of rearing of young stock from 6 to 12 months, the silage-concentrate type of feeding was used. 15 and 20% of dry beer pellet from the total nutritional value of the rations, respectively, were introduced into the rations of the studied groups. Conditions of detention and care were the same for all animals. The growth and development of young animals was determined by monthly weighing and removal of measurements of the main articles of the body according to generally accepted methods. It was established that the greatest absolute gain during the given growing period was observed in repair heifers of the 2 studied group, in whose rations 15% of dry brewer's grain was introduced and amounted to 123.6 kg, which is 2.2% more than in the 1 control group, animals which did not receive dry beer pellet and 3.6% more than in the 3 studied group, the animals of which were introduced into the ration of 20% of dry beer pellet. The average daily weight gain during the growing period for heifers of the 1 control group was 657 g, of the 2 studied group – 671 g, of the 3 studied group – 648 g. At the age of 12 months, the height at the withers of the repair heifers was 115.6-117.9 cm, chest girth behind the shoulder blades – 154.0-158.0 cm, slanting body length – 138.1-140.3 cm.
1. Shkurko T.P. Napravlene vyroshchuvannia remontnykh telyts molochnykh porid [Growing breeding heifers of dairy breeds]. Sait Tekro. Cheski tekhnolohii v hodivli tvaryn [Website Tekro. Czech Technologies in Animal Feed]. Retrieved from http://www.tekro.ua/ru/statti/61- napravlenie-vyrashivannya-rem-tel.html
2. Fedak V., Boivka V., Fedak N., Liashchuk O. (2008). Umovy vyroshchuvannia zdorovykh rozvynutykh telyts [Conditions for the cultivation of healthy developed heifers]. Propozytsiia – Proposal. Retrieved from https://propozitsiya.com/ua/umovi-viroshchuvannya-zdorovih rozvinutih-telic.
3. Sivov Yu. (2016). Pyvna drobyna v ratsioni khudoby [Beer pellet in the ration of cattle]. Sait zhurnalu MilkUa [Website MilkUa]. Retrieved from http://milkua.info/uk/post/pivna-drobina-v-racioni-hudobi
4. Rohova A., Shydakova-Kameniuka O., Medved L. (2016). Vykorystannia vidkhodiv pyvovarnoho vyrobnytstva v tekhnolohii pechyva [The use of brewing waste in biscuit technology]. Proceedings from Technology and nature ᾽16: naukovo-praktychna E-konferentsiia (24-25 bereznia 2016 roku) -Scientific and Practical Conference. Retrieved from http://econf.at.ua/publ/konferencija_2016_03_24_25/sekcija_2_tekhnologiji_i_priroda/ vikoristannja_vidkhodiv_pivovarnogo_virobnictva_v_tekhnologiji_pechiva/40-1-0-861
5.Bobyk S. (2018). Tekhnolohiia zberihannia pyvnoi drobyny dlia hodivli VRKh [The technology of storage of beer pellets for feeding cattle]. Sait Ag-bag.ua [Website Ag-bag.ua]. Retrieved from http://ag-bag.ua/advice/tehnologija-hranenija-pivnoj-drobiny-dlja-kormlenija-krs
6. Pyvna drobyna dlia potreb silskoho hospodarstva [Beer gravel for the needs of agriculture]. Ahrarnyi tyzhden. Ukraina - Agrarian week. Ukraine. Retrieved from http://a7d.com.ua/ agropoltika/1569-pivna-drobina-dlya-potreb-silskogo-gospodarstva.html
7. Havrylenko M., Polupan Yu., Rieznykova N., Koval T. (2011). Atlas porid [Atlas of breeds]. Ahrobiznes Sohodni - Agribusiness Today. Retrieved from http://agro-business. com.ua/agro/item/7994-atlas-porid.html
8. Iefimets T.V., Bushtruk M.V. (2016). Efektyvnist vykorystannia buhaiv plidnykiv dzherseiskoi porody u stadi molochnoi khudoby v hospodarstvakh kompanii «Milkilend Ahro» [Efficiency of use of bulls of the breeders of the Jersey breed in a herd of dairy cattle at farms of the company "Milkilend Agro"]. Proceedings from Scientific searches of youth in the third millennium ᾽16: tezy dopovidei derzhavnoi studentskoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii ( 24 bereznia 2016 roku) – The state student scientific-practical conference (pp. 81-82). Bila Tserkva.
9. Tymchak V. S. (2016). Innovatsiini napriamy vykorystannia vidkhodiv pyvovarnoi haluzi [Innovative directions of the use of beverages of the beirage sector]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho natsionalnoho universytetu – Scientific Bulletin of Uzhgorod National University, №10, 113-117.
Аnimal feeding and feed technology; current problems of animal breeding, breeding and hygiene; food safety and food processing technology; aquatic bioresources and aquaculture
Certificate of state registration of the print media: КВ № 21523-11423Р 18.08.2015
Founder of the collection: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, Georgia Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Editor-in-Chief: Viktor Mazur, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences Associate Professor, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Deputy editors-in-chief: Aleksidze G.M., D.Sc.(Ph.D.), academician of the Academy of agricultural sciences of Georgia; Yaremchuk O.S., D.Sc.(Ph.D.) Professor, University of Vinnitsa (Vinnytsia)
Secretary in charge: L. Kazmiruk
Editorial Board full list
Mazur Viktor, Candidate of Science, Associate Professor of VNAU (Editor-in-Chief);
Guram Aleksidze, Ph.D., Academician of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences Georgia (Deputy Editor-in-Chief);
Yaremchuk Oleksandr, Ph.D., Professor, VNAU (Deputy Editor-in-Chief);
Members of the Editorial Board:
Ibatullin Ildus, Ph.D., Professor, Academician, NULES;
Kaletnik Hryhoriy Ph.D. (Economics), Academician of NAAS of Ukraine, VNAU;
Zakharenko Mykola Oleksandrovych, Ph.D., Professor, NULES;
Vashakidze Archil, Ph.D., Academician, National Coordinator for Agricultural Electrification and Automation (Georgia);
Giorgadze Anatoly, Ph.D. (Engineering), Academy of Agricultural Sciences of Georgia;
Grib Josip, Ph.D, Professor of NUHPP;
Dzhaparidze Givi, Ph.D. (Economics), Academician, Vice-President of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences science of Georgia;
Georgiy Yeresko, Ph.D. (Engineering), Professor, Corresponding Member of NAAS of Ukraine, Institute of Food Resources;
Vlasenko Volodymyr, Ph.D.(Engineering), Professor of VTEI;
Kulyk Mykhaylo, Ph.D., Professor, Corresponding Member of NAAS of Ukraine, VNAU;
Kucheriaviy Vitaliy, Ph.D.(Engineering), Professor, VNAU;
Lysenko Alexander, Ph.D., Professor, Research Institute of Experimental Veterinary Science, Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Minsk);
Lyotka Halyna, Ph.D., Associate Professor of VNAU;
Mazurenko Mykola, Ph.D., (Engineering), Professor;
Polishchuk Galina, Ph.D., Associate Professor;
Sychevsky Mykola, Ph.D.(Economics), Professor, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Food Resources;
Skoromna Oksana, Ph.D., Associate Professor;
Chagelishvili Revaz, Ph.D., Academician, National Forestry Coordinator (Georgia);
Chudak Roman, Ph.D., (Engineering), Professor, VNAU;
Sheiko Ivan, Doctor of Science, Professor, Institute of Animal Science of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Zhodino);
Kazmyruk Larisa, Ph.D., Associate Professor of VNAU (secretary in charge).
Type of publication for the intended purpose: scientific
Edition status: shared
Year of foundation: 2015
Frequency: 1 to 5 times a year
Volume: 4 to 10 ppm (format A-4)
Edition language: (different languages) Ukrainian, Georgian, English, Russian
Scope and category of readers: nationwide, foreign researchers, university professors, graduate students, students and professionals of agriculture and fisheries and food production
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the Rector Order of the Higher Education University Mazur V.A. dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
Beneficiary: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the collection: "Agrarian science and food technology".
Agrarian Science and Food Technology Established in 1994 under the name of the Collection of Scientific Works of VSAU.
According to the Resolution of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine of September 11, 1997, this publication has acquired the status of a professional, in which it is allowed to publish the main results of the dissertation research in the fields of "Agronomy", "Animal engineering" and "Economic Sciences".
In 2001-2014 it was published under the title "Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University".
Since 2015 it is:"Agricultural Science and Food Technologies".
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine in agricultural sciences under the name "Agrarian Science and Food Technologies" (ground: Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016 No. 515).